FREE 2017 regional catch up sessions & upskill training
What are the Regional Catch Up Sessions and Upskill Training all about?
The Diana Award Anti-Bullying Campaign is offering FREE Catch Up Sessions & Upskill Training for trained Anti-Bullying Ambassadors Schools across 9 different locations in the UK.
These events are for both staff and students from trained Anti-Bullying Ambassador schools and will offer further development opportunities for your school and Ambassadors.
Attendees will benefit from the event by achieving the following outcomes:
- Anti-Bullying Ambassadors will be able to further develop skills in conflict resolution and cyber safety
- Schools will be able to network with other trained staff and Anti-Bullying Ambassadors and share good practice, learning how to implement new ideas in their schools.
- Anti-Bullying Ambassadors will be able to further develop their confidence and public speaking skills
- Staff members will be able to develop their understanding of their responsibilities in maintaining student's safety and well-being at school through new training and guidance.
Our remaining sessions will take during September 2017 across the locations listed below - please note these events are for schools who have already received Anti-Bullying Ambassador Training from us:
Catch Up & Upskill Training in Norfolk Friday 8th September 2017 10am - 230pm
Catch Up & Upskill Training in Manchester Wednesday 13th September 2017 10am - 230pm
VODAFONE BE STRONG REGIONAL TRAINING SESSIONS
Are you interested in helping your students explore the digital world safely?
If the answer is yes, then our youth-led Be Strong Online Ambassadors Programme is exactly what you are looking for. By training your students as Be Strong Online Ambassadors we empower them to be positive online role models to their peers and develop skills in areas such as public speaking and leadership.
The programme contains ten free modules covering digital issues like cyber-bullying, social media, online privacy, selfies, gaming and much more!
These events are for both students and staff and will offer the opportunity to gain further skills and work together with trained Be Strong Online Ambassadors from your local region.
Be Strong Online Ambassadors from your school and surrounding schools will benefit from the event by achieving the following outcomes:
· Be Strong Online Ambassadors will be able to develop skills in digital resilience and peer led schemes through training.
· Schools will be able to share good practice and learn how to implement new ideas in their schools.
· Schools will have the opportunity to network with other Be Strong Online Ambassadors in their region.
· Staff members will be able to develop their understanding of their responsibilities in maintaining student’s safety and well-being at school through training and guidance.
- · 13th September 2017 - Glasgow
- · 14th September 2017 - Glasgow
- · 26th September 2017 - London
- · 4th October 2017 - Manchester
- · 11th October 2017 - Birmingham
- · 25th October 2017 - Belfast
- · 26th October 2017 - Belfast
- · 8th November 2017 - Leeds
- · 9th November 2017 - Leeds
- · 22nd November 2017 - Birmingham
- · 30th November 2017 - Stoke
- · 1st December 2017 - Stoke
- · 10th January 2018 - Newark
- · 11th January 2018 - Newark
- · 24th January 2018 - Manchester
- · 31st January 2018 - London
If you are interested in registering as a host school, please fill out the following form.